Simonis 300 RAPIDE® - International High-Speed Carom
Simonis 300 RAPIDE®
International High-Speed Carom (Worsted)
- The cloth that cannot be duplicated
- Extra fine threads for high-speed play.
- Combed worsted wool for long-lasting wear.
- Nap-free... will not pill, fluff or shed.
- Available in 78" wide.
- Approved by International Carom Federation for tournament play.
- Available in:
- Simonis Green™
- Delsa Blue
- Electric Blue - in limited quantity
✔ Simonis is the only textile mill in the world dedicated to producing cloth for cue-sports and all Simonis pool and carom cloths use worsted wool construction, making them very strong and very durable while maintaining the best possible playing surface.
Why worsted construction for pool?
- Decades ago, worsted cloth was found to be a superior playing surface for pool and carom. The smooth, flat surface of Simonis worsted cloths do not "shed" (release random short fibers from the weave) or "pill" (the bunching of the short fibers on the play surface).
- Shedding and pilling can also lead to grooves or tracks forming in the cloth, negatively impacting play because the roll of the ball is affected by these problems.
- Most of the world has changed to worsted cloths for the superior characteristics of accuracy, consistency and durability, but sub-standard woolens or "felts" are still commonly available in the U.S. market, usually as the basic cloth that "comes with the table".
- So be sure to ask for Simonis cloth. A small investment now will bring years of better play, longer life, and increased enjoyment!
How do I keep my cloth looking better and playing better longer?
- Keep your Simonis cloth playing and looking better longer with the new Simonis X-1® chalk dust removal tool!! More info...